Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney in Vancouver, WA
Do you need a Vancouver car accident lawyer? Car accident fatalities in Washington State reached a 15-year high in 2021 with 634 people killed. Drunk driving, speeding and pedestrian-related vehicle accidents were the most common. In 2022, Vancouver saw 2,100 crashes that produced fatalities and/or injuries. With two major interstate highways bisecting the city and numerous commuters, residents and visitors, your risk of being involved in a motor vehicle accident in Vancouver is reasonably high.
Each year, far too many people sustain serious or catastrophic injuries in car accidents and their lives are forever changed. Regardless of their profession, age, marital status or goals, their futures now involve getting over an accident, healing from injuries and trying to move forward. A Vancouver Car Accident Lawyer can provide invaluable assistance through every aspect of your accident recovery.
If you become involved in any type of motor vehicle accident in Vancouver or Clark County, you need an experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney in Vancouver to handle the situation. The Kang Law Group can represent you with law enforcement officials, insurance company representatives, court officials and others as you recover from your accident and decide the best course of action. If you choose to pursue compensation for your injuries, a Vancouver Car Accident Lawyer from our firm can handle the details while you focus on healing and recovery.
Damage and Injuries from Vancouver Car Accidents
From the smallest to the most catastrophic motor vehicle accident, every one impacts its victims in numerous ways that can take years to get over. In spite of modern safety measures in newer vehicles, you can still sustain serious injuries that require long-term rehabilitation. Besides your physical trauma, you can also suffer from emotional trauma, damage to or loss of your property and other impacts to your career, family and relationships.
These sudden challenges brought upon you by the negligence of another driver can place unreasonable burdens on you and your family. The Kang Law Group can provide aggressive legal representation to protect your rights and pursue justice and compensation after a car accident in Vancouver, WA. A Vancouver car accident lawyer at our firm will work tirelessly to win the largest possible compensation to help offset these significant losses.
- Physical Trauma – common injuries include back and neck injuries, broken bones, burns or even traumatic brain injuries and limb amputations. This means astronomical costs for the necessary medical care and long-term rehabilitation.
- Emotional Trauma – car accidents routinely trigger serious struggles with anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and more.
- Relational Challenges – the emotional and psychological challenges that often result from car accidents place enormous strain on relationships.
- Career Harm – many Vancouver car accident victims are unable to return to work because of injuries, or their return is delayed, and they suffer irreversible harm to their career.
- Financial Struggles – car accidents are often very expensive. Victims lose property, wages while being unable to work and more, all while medical expenses continue to mount.
Most car accidents in Vancouver and Clark County, WA are caused by negligence. As noted above, the most frequent causes are drunk driving and speeding, but distracted driving is another significant cause. When you or someone you love are injured in a car accident because of a negligent driver, you have the right to pursue compensation for your physical and mental injuries and other losses.
The Kang Law Group knows how to help. From the first contact, our seasoned Vancouver Car Accident Lawyers go to work on your behalf to handle all the details of your case. We speak to law enforcement for you, handle insurance claims and negotiations and can pursue your case into the courts if necessary to win a substantial settlement. A large compensation package can do much to erase the anxiety of your recovery and help you put your life back together again.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Vancouver, WA
Immediately after a Vancouver car accident, you are likely to experience confusion. As the reality of events settle in, try to take note of conditions around you and take some necessary steps. Our Vancouver Car Accident Lawyers recommend the following actions:
- Check Yourself and Your Passengers for Injuries. Examine yourself and anyone else in the vehicle for injuries. Apply pressure with a cloth to any noticeable bleeding. Try to remain calm as you wait for emergency responders to arrive.
- Call 9-1-1. If possible, report the accident and ask for help from law enforcement and emergency medical personnel. Give as accurate a description of your location as possible and describe any injuries.
- Get Medical Treatment. Even if you only seem slightly injured, allow yourself to be examined by emergency medical personnel. Follow their recommendations for transport to the ER. Some injuries don’t show up until later, and it is important not to refuse medical treatment.
- Collect Evidence. If your condition allows it, try to collect evidence about the car accident. Snap pictures with your phone and record eyewitness statements on video.
- Obtain Contact and Insurance Information. Try to get this data from all other involved drivers. It is important for various aspects of your case.
- Report the Accident to Your Insurance Company. Regardless of who was at fault, your insurance company requires you to inform them of any car accident as soon as possible.
Do not put off contacting a Vancouver Car Accident Lawyer from The Kang Law Group. Valuable evidence and other facts can quickly be lost, which can complicate your case.
Meet with a Vancouver Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one are involved in a Vancouver car accident that is due to a negligent driver, you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries and other losses. Contact The Kang Law Group as soon as possible to schedule a free initial consultation with a Vancouver Car Accident Lawyer. Call us at (503) 646-3131 or schedule a free consultation online so we can review your case.