Beaverton Injury Lawyer
Beaverton, Oregon is a great place to live and work. Close to Portland, it has all the benefits and amenities of that larger city, but with more charm. As Oregon’s sixth largest city, Beaverton boasts less crowding and a more affordable cost of living than other nearby towns, even with many highly recognizable corporations calling it home.
The Oregon Startup Center based in Beaverton provides a hub of valuable resources for entrepreneurs from across the country. Top-quality schools, libraries, shopping venues and dining experiences make Beaverton a busy, successful community in its own right, with close proximity to Portland an added bonus.
Of course, as you may imagine, Beaverton has its share of accidents and injuries. From pedestrians, bikers and drivers to those using public transportation, collisions and other mishaps occur, and injuries are often a result. When you become injured in an accident, you need a Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney to protect your rights and provide guidance.
Get Help with Accident Claims in Beaverton, OR
Kang Law Group provides seasoned assistance with many types of accident claims in Beaverton, Oregon, and the surrounding communities. When you sustain injuries in an accident, contact us immediately for a Beaverton personal injury attorney who can offer compassionate expertise and legal guidance. Personal injury cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian Injuries — Walking is a healthy and popular mode of getting around, particularly in beautiful settings around Beaverton and Portland. However, pedestrians are at risk of accidents from other vehicles or unsafe walkways. Whether you sustain an injury in a crosswalk from a distracted driver or on a broken and dangerous sidewalk, Kang Law Group can handle pedestrian accident cases to help you pursue compensation for any injuries.
- Motorcycle Injury Claims — Motorcycles are popular modes of transportation, and riders enjoy the sense of freedom they can bring. But motorcyclists are afforded almost no protection in an accident. Whether you are hit by a car, run off the road or lose control on poor driving surfaces, you may be eligible to pursue compensation in a personal injury lawsuit. Kang Law Group can help.
- Bicycle Injury — Cyclists are more prevalent than ever in our healthier and eco-friendly society, but they are still hard to spot in some situations. Bicycle accidents cause serious injuries every year in Beaverton, and victims may have grounds to pursue compensation if a negligent driver or property owner contributed to their accident.
- Slip and Fall Injury Claims — Oregon’s climate is a large factor in many slip and fall accidents. Wet or icy walkways that are not properly cleared or maintained can cause serious injuries when pedestrians fall. Kang Law Group knows how to investigate these incidents and determine if you have legal grounds to pursue compensation.
- Medical Malpractice – Sometimes those you trust to treat your injuries or other medical conditions can make serious mistakes. When those errors cause you harm, you can be entitled to pursue compensation for your injuries. Kang Law Group also handles medical malpractice personal injury cases in Beaverton.
Our Team is There Through Every Stage of Your Case
Every personal injury case is different, due to the wide variety of circumstances that can occur. Some Beaverton personal injury cases are pursued in Washington County Civil Court; others may be settled by negotiations with insurance companies and their representatives. Kang Law Group has skilled negotiators and determined litigators who can pursue your case along either route. Our Beaverton personal injury attorneys have the expertise and knowledge of Oregon law to seek the most favorable solution for your case. Our team is there for every stage of your accident claim, from investigation to legal filings, and from negotiations to final details.
Meet with a Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney Today
When you sustain injuries from any type of accident that is caused by the negligence of another person or entity, you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries and other losses. Arrange a confidential consultation with a Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney from Kang Law Group today so we can begin reviewing your case and its details. Contact our office at (503) 646-3131 or message us online to schedule a free case review.
Contact Us for a Free Confidential Case Evaluation
Kang Law Group has an office conveniently located in Beaverton at 14705 SW Millikan Way and we offer free initial consultations to review the details of your case. Contact us today and schedule a confidential review with one of our Beaverton personal injury attorneys.